Innen-Ventilator zur optimalen Wärmeverteilung von Raum-zu-Raum
Make clever use of surplus warm air!
With the new Marley heating-saving set, heated air can be distributed evenly and in an energy-saving manner into adjacent, colder rooms. With the ready-to-install set, installation can be done in just a few steps:
- Determine the installation location and create a wall opening for a 125 mm pipe.
- Shorten the ventilation pipe to the wall thickness and insert it into the wall opening.
- Insert the fan into the ventilation pipe.
- Install the controller box under the plaster in the wall.
- Lay and connect the connection cable between the controller box and the power supply (230 V) and to the fan.
- Seal wall openings with plaster/gypsum
- Insert the disc valves into the ventilation pipe on both sides - done!
Advantages of the Marley heating-saving set
- Even heat distribution - better room climate
- Particularly suitable for buildings with a fireplace or stove - often the room is too warm with the stove anyway
- Protection of the building fabric
- Can be closed soundproof when not in use
- 9 ventilation levels adjustable via remote control
- Speed 700 to 1,500 rpm
- Air volume from 21 to 51 m³/h
- Power consumption: max. 2.5 watts
- Noise: max. 48.1 (dB)A at 1 metre
- IP range: IP 24 for fan and controller box (flush-mounted)