Not only for the pleasure of washing. Fast installation
The 16 mm aluminium bonded pipe is the best choice with the connection of the washstand, toilette, bath, dishwasher on the same floor and is also suitably dimensioned for the correct rate of flow.
- Quick assembly with the 16 mm aluminium bonded or PE-X pipes on the same floor
- Front wall installation eases the renovation work in the bathroom significantly
- Suspended ceilings or modern raised floor systems offer numerous installation possibilities
Let the water flow. Large rate of flow
Sometimes it lust has to be a little more. This also applies to those places where large amounts of water are needed. Contemporary shower panels for water massages, press-flush WC's and urinals require a raised amount of water as well as with flood showers. For this purpose, Marley DreMa lines are offered with the respective size of 20 mm diameter and a greater flow rate.
- Large amounts of water can be accessed quickly through the 20 mm aluminium bonded pipe
- Outside water taps are optimally supplied for garden irrigation
- Water park landscapes with whirlpools, etc. can be filled a lot quicker
Now we are going to the top. Main roll
The main veins of the house are the raise lines and these play an important role during the planning of renovations or restorations. This is mounted onto the main line and depending on which pre-installation is chose, this allows the possibility for a later expansion, e.g. the attic. For any new devices for drinking water installations that are connected on to your house, you need your local water works as well as a sanitary professional.
- The raising line with a 26 mm aluminium bonded pipe represents the main vein of any house
- Secure yourself the possibility of a later expansion of, e.g. the attic, using the respective pre-installations
It's so convenient that it is comfortable. Universal solutions
Marley DreMa is a safe and universal all purpose system for connecting compact heaters or compact heaters with valves in new or old buildings for single or more family housing ranges. A pipe diameter of 20 mm Ø is required for a heating performance of 7 KW and generally 16 mm Ø pipe is adequate for 3.5 KW.
- Performance guided baseboards from Marley offers an elegant alternative to breaking out the walls
- The aluminium bonded pipe combines the advantages of plastic and aluminium regarding the chemical resistance and form stability