Ventilation channel with pollen protection
Allergy Sufferers Breathe!
Fresh air inside of buildings is necessary – for our health and to protect the structure of the building. The new ventilation channel with pollen protection is built in like a wall duct, but has many further benefits:
The integrated pollen protection allows allergy sufferers to breathe. A special inner foam cladding insulates exterior noise and prevents condensation.
The innovative seal mechanism prevents cold air from entering: air is locked in and keeps the heat inside.
The ventilation channel with pollen protection has a telescopic channel for wall thicknesses up to 580 mm – which is also sufficient for walls retrofitted with insulation.
The Marley ventilation channel with pollen protection – improves your health, saves energy and protects your nerves!
The Marley ventilation channel with pollen protection – the wall duct that has many further benefits:
Premium design ventilation
- Wall duct for fresh air intake
- Slim, elegant cover – suits any situation (matches the Marley Silenzio ventilators)
New insulation seal
- Freely adjustable seal
- With closed intake cover: heat insulation thanks to hermetically sealed air volume!
- Filter insert easy to change - allergy sufferers can breathe!
Noise and building protection
- Integrated foam inner cladding insulates exterior noise and prevents condensation build-up
Simple installation – fool-proof:
No installation frame - one coring is sufficient
Telescopic channel for wall thicknesses of 250-580 mm
Pipe external diameter 108 mm
Inside cover 150 x 150 mm
Outside grille 140 x 140 mm, with fly gauze
Inside cover can be adjusted by ± 10° to align non-flush fitting