ventilation grilles and wall breakthrough systems
Marley has the solution for every room
Marley ventilation grilles and wall breakthroughs are excellently designed and are all optimally compatible with each other and can be mounted or installed with ease. They can be individually adapted to fit into every structural setting or building requirements without any problems.
Your advantages to let you breath better:
Marley ventilation grilles and wall break-throughs
- Made of weather proof cadmium free plastic, corrosion resistant for a longer life cycle
- With additional possibilities for modification on the mounting frame
- Outside grille with rust free spot welded and therefore a warping free fly gaze made of glass fabrics with a plastic coating
- Shock resistant
- Complete grille sortiment for all assembly situations
- Awarded design from the industry forum in Hanover
The flat pipework, grilles and pipes that are manufactured by Marley are UV resistant. This is a clear advantage especially for grilles that are mounted outside but also for those inside.
Marley flat pipework and their attachments are made of flame resistant materials that accord to the regulations of the different countries for the ventilation of kitchens.
The material use to produce Marley flat pipework systems and Marley grilles is monitored for its quality by MPA Braunschweig in Germany and accords to the latest regulations (Building inspection approval P-3967/2744-MPA).