“AQUA” inspection door with drywall insert
For wall and ceiling mounting
- For standard wall and ceiling mounting
- Suitable for damp locations
- Door flap can be removed, with covered snap lock.
- incl. safety catch and assembly kit
- Material: Aluminium door flap and frame
- Full rubber lip seal prevents contamination from airflow in the joint area
- 12.5 mm drywall inlay CE-certified in acc. with DIN EN 520: H2, DIN 18180: GKBI
Area of use:
- For internal use (dry walling) without fire protection requirements in a sheeting thickness of 12.5 mm.
fitting size (mm)
with drywall insert
|200 x 200||240 x 240||531625|
|300 x 300||340 x 340||531632|
|400 x 400||440 x 440||531649|
|500 x 500||540 x 540||531731|
|600 x 600||640 x 640||531748|
Basic principle: For wall assembly, make sure the fastener is pointing towards the ceiling!
- Check that the door flap works.
- Make the opening for the inspection panel – e.g. use a jigsaw to cut a neat hole in the wall or ceiling (tip: make the opening approx. 6 mm larger than the unobstructed fitting size).
- Detach door flap from the inspection panel.
- Insert the frame diagonally through the existing opening and position into place. Warning: Make sure the support plate is clean!
- Secure the frame to the drywall boards (e.g. with clamps).
- Pre-drill the frame (not necessary for screws with pin bit).
- The secure the frame on each side with screws (up to 300 mm frame length = 2 screws per side; from 400 mm frame length = 3 screws per side).
- Screw in the drywall screws (screw head must be slightly countersunk in the ceiling or wall board) and cover the protruding screw tips on the reverse with the included caps.
- Use putty in the gap between the drywall board and frame to make a flush finish.
- Seal the door flap while it is detached.
- Carefully clean the inside of the frame and the door flap, insert the door flap diagonally into the frame, check it works, fit the catch and close the door flap.