Rainboy fitting instructions
1. Using the template, determine the maximum capacity of the water-butt, and mark the location for the downpipe opening.
2. Using a fine-toothed saw, cut out the opening for the downpipe
3. Slide the upper part of the Rainboy over the upper downpipe section, and the bottom part with the filter into the lower section of the downpipe.
4. Slide the self-sealing drainage point into the drainage supports until it is wedged firmly into place.
5. Connect the Rainboy to the water-butt using a piece of tubing (1" tubes).
6. The Rainboy can be adjusted from summer mode to winter mode by turning the filter.