Guarantee sanitary systems
Marley Deutschland GmbH gives a 5- or 10-year guarantee on appropriately marked sanitary items. Guarantee undertakings are made on the following terms and conditions:
- Sanitary items of Marley Deutschland GmbH are produced in accordance with the latest state of the art. Production is subject to a strict quality control and only high-class materials are used. We therefore guarantee that sanitary items are made of shock-resistant and high-class plastics, that they are extremely resistant to wear and tear and light, that the components used are resistant to corrosion or have a permanent protection layer which is resistant to corrosion. We also guarantee that the elastomer materials used habe a high base quality, are produced in accordance with latest production technologies and are appropriately age-resistant against drinking water in line with the latest state of the art. No other features are included in the guarantee.
- Products brought onto the market by Marley Deutschland GmbH are robust and reliable products at all times.
Based on the latest state of the art, colour changes in the plastic components or elastomer assemblies may occur under certain light conditions, especially in direct sunlight, and consequently colour fastness is not included in the guarantee.
The plastics used have a surface hardness which complies with the latest state of the art. Corresponding usage marks cannot be excluded even by using customary scour-free cleaning products, with the result outer surfaces caused by the aforesaid are not covered by the guarantee. It is recommended that no abrasives or hard sponges, etc., are used.
Limy, aggressive and chemically insufficiently treated water qualities (grey water, rainwater, etc.) may lead to premature scaling, slime accumulations or other function impediments by components moving in the water and especially by dynamic sealing elements, with the result that such damages are not covered by the guarantee.
- The guarantee of Marley Deutschland GmbH for sanitary items presupposes a professional installation, appropriate handling, regular and proper cleaning and conventional use in a suitable and especially frost-free environment. The processing and assembly instructions have to be observed and duly complied with. The guarantee will lapse in the event of any alteration, rearrangement or improper installation by the buyer on his or her own free will.
- The guarantee includes all defects, which are demonstrably due to a fault in material or processing. Marley Deutschland GmbH will rectify defects free of charge either by rectification or replacement. In the event of replacement, an identical product will be supplied with regard to its construction and/or price.
- Statutory guarantee laws remain unaffected. If the guarantee given by Marley Deutschland GmbH exceeds the legal guarantee, the guarantee shall not apply for legal warranty claims, especially the obligation to pay compensation or to assume transport and labour costs, etc.
- This guarantee is valid for 5 or 10 years as from the date of purchase. Guarantee undertakings shall only be made if the original invoice or sales slip is presented (stating the date of purchase and the name of the dealer) together with the defective product or with the defective assemblies. Defect claims have to be reported to Marley Deutschland GmbH, Adolf-Oesterheld-Str. 28, 31515 Wunstorf without delay.